80 USt (77.62 mt) LATTICE BOOM CRAWLER CRANE
- Best capacities in its class!
- 40 - 200 ft (12.19 - 60.96 m) tube boom
- 40 - 160 ft (12.19 - 45.72 m) angle boom attachment option
- Live mast standard
- Maximum boom jib length combination: 180 + 60 ft (54.86 + 18.28 m) tube and 150 + 60 ft (45.72 + 18.28 m) angle
- Tier III whisper quiet Isuzu power at 248 hp - tops in its class
- Matching high line pull front & rear drums with Link-Belt designed "out-board style" wet brake. This brake design offers low resistance to free spooling in free fall mode, even in cold climates.
- Optional ront-mounted third drum and/or rear-mount high line pull 4th drum (with free fall)
- Fast easy counterweight removal system
- Hydraulic machine "assembly cylinder" option - mounted in boom base section for fast, easy assembly and load-out
- HSL-style cab with latest comort technology, high output AC, AM/FM radio, 6-way adjustable seat with adjustable console
- Smooth, precise, bullet-proof hydraulic pilot-operated function controls for years o trouble-free operation and dependability
- HSL 1 rated capacity limiter with state-of-the-art electronics including color graphic monitor
- Full engine and machine systems monitoring and protection
- Easy to transport: remove counterweights, attach travel pendants to base, retract side frames and fold in your axle extenders and you are on your way!
- Main load with base section, ropes, catwalks and third drum weighs in under 90,000 lbs (40 823.3 kg)
- Move entier machine and attachment in just three loads
- 138 HSL has the enviable position of following the most successful crawler crane in North America.
- The 138H/H5 has pioneered a host of special features that are rolled right into the new 138 HSL such as spotter circuits, list charts, pile driving lead adaptors, extendable head shafts, not to mention the Link-Belt ground-bearing calculator tool.
THIS PAGE |
© Copyright 2011 Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company, Lexington, Kentucky